Customized Products Service*
We know how microbiology is a key issue for the quality of your products.
At bioMérieux, we are committed to offer the most dedicated solutions designed to make your life easier.
In culture media manufacturing, we can answer your specific needs by developing tailor made formulations, filling volumes and custom designed packaging to meet your exact specifications.
With our new manufacturing suite for custom-made products, bioMérieux strengthens our commitment to bring you the greatest flexibility and peace of mind.
Whether it is plates, bottles or tubes, no matter the batch size !
bioMérieux Customized Products Service has the solution for you !
• Ask for the Customized Manufacturing Tool, this will help you find the most suitable packaging for your application.
• From hundreds to thousands units, the Customized Products Service can address your needs.
Microbiological Evaluation Service*
Contract Lab Service : a new tool for tailor-made microbiological testing.
Our new Contract Lab Service strives to provide our customers with all the testing requirements needed for their specific microbiological protocols. To accomplish this, bioMérieux has the following values :
1. Meet the highest Pharmaceutical Industry requirements thanks to a rigorous Quality Assurance policy. Our Quality System is certified ISO 9001: 2008 and EN ISO 13485: 2004 for all its activities.
2. Advise you on the best testing methods to achieve your goals.
3. Our personnel are fully trained in all available instrumentation and testing methods to provide the highest quality results in accordance with GLP standards.
Tailor-made microbiological testing
bioMérieux offers 45 years of expertise in microbiology to our customers for microbiological testing. Our team of dedicated experts will carry out tailor-made analyses according to specific protocols and requirements to evaluate culture media performance, such as :
1. Growth promotion test with Pharmacopoeial and/or in house strains
2. Neutralization efficacy with in house disinfectants
3. Dehydration resistance during active or passive air sampling
4. Inactivation of antibiotics …
Operational Integrity Policy
Before any customer work is accepted, our technical team will verify that we are able to meet your needs through a feasibility request form.
bioMérieux Confidentiality Policy
bioMérieux will apply utmost care to protect and maintain the confidentiality of all information, material or microorganisms sent by you. All data generated during the study remains the property of our customers. The service includes frequent updates and progress reports throughout the entire project.
*For further information, please contact your local representative.