Your daily challenges mean you need:
- New competencies and skills to develop potential business and ensure current lab activities
- Improved staff performance
- Up-to-date knowledge on scientific advances or lab practices
- Saving and risk reduction...
Faced with these challenges we have designed 5 training categories (different learning levels) around 2 themes (products and education) to help you find solutions for your lab context:
Our objective when designing these training courses is to:
- Increase agrifood and biopharmaceutical professional knowledge thereby improving performance, provide new competencies and contribute to staff motivation
- Enhance a lab’s brand image because of state-of-the-art skills ·
- Contribute to continuous professional development
Some of these training modules will be available as distance learning programs (e-learning modules and webinars).
This list will rapidly grow over the next few years.
After more than 40 years in the field of education and training, bioMérieux is recognized worldwide as having first class programs. We also have a wide network of external national and local experts who we integrate into our advanced and expert scientific education courses to ensure they are of the highest possible quality.