The benefits of VIDAS® solutions :
Advantage of automation
VIDAS is a multi-parameter automated immunoanalyser. It comprises an analytical module, a computer and a printer. The analytical module automatically performs all stages of the analysis, including printing out the full results.
It contains five sections, each accepting 6 tests, and can handle 30 tests per hour. The computer module, with WINDOWS NT is used to manage and print out the results. It can handle up to two analytical modules simultaneously, giving the system a capacity of 60 tests per hour.
miniVIDAS is a compact version of the VIDAS system, with a built-in computer, keyboard and printer. It has 2 independent sections each accepting 6 tests, and can process up to 12 samples simultaneously.
Also read: VIDAS Heat & Go
A reliable solution
- The analysis is entirely automated from inserting the sample to reporting results.
- An original design reduces risk due to manipulation or cross contamination during the analysis.
- Each analysis has complete traceability (bar code, complete test report).
- With automation, the interpretation is objective whoever the user may be.
- With ready-to-use kits, manipulations are reduced to a minimum.
A multi-functional solution
With more than 2,500 food laboratories who have chosen VIDAS solutions for their routine analysis, bioMérieux is the worldwide leader in automated solutions for pathogen testing. Present on five continents, VIDAS provides an unique solution to international partners in the food industry.
How does it work ?
The antibody captures the target pathogen.
A second antibody conjugated with an enzyme fixes itself to the captured antigen.
The intensity of the fluorescence is interpreted by the system.
Please consult our local company or representatives for the availability of these products in your country.