VIDAS® Listeria monocytogenes
The benefits of VIDAS® Listeria LDUO:
Total control of Listeria risk. A new approach: Greater anticipation
- Proactive approach to the control of Listeria with a risk scale
- Use of Listeria spp results as an alert indicator to minimise the risk of Listeria monocytogenes
- A reinforced protection: act before the arrival of Listeria monocytogenes!
- A more relevant sampling program
- Adapt sanitation to target areas once Listeria spp have been detected
- Reduce the risk of product recalls and optimise corrective actions by routinely testing for both Listeria spp and Listeria monocytogenes
- Improved product safety by the detection of Listeria using a combination of high quality culture media and immuno-assays
The fully automated VIDAS analyser performs all the steps in the test and prints out the result: positive or negative result for both Listeria monocytogenes and Listeria spp.
- VIDAS LDUO is validated
- by AFNOR / ISO16140 (BIO 12/12 – 07/04) for all food and environmental samples
- by AOAC RI n°100702
VIDAS Listeria DUO (LDUO):
Simultaneous detection of Listeria monocytogenes and Listeria spp in food
products and environment
Run: 120 minutes
Turn around Time: 2 Days
Ref. 30225 – 60 tests
Please consult our local company or representatives for the availability of these products in your country.