In a world that is demanding more prevention, more transparency and traceability, food microbiology laboratories and the food industry must work together. Food manufacturers heavily rely on food laboratories to verify that processes, environments, and products meet safety and quality standards to protect both consumers and brands.
• Detecting a substandard product before putting it on the market
• Understanding the cause of a product recall
• Food safety vs Food quality
• Pathogen contamination vs food spoilage
• Direct and indirect costs of product recall
• Useful tools for conformity