BACT/ALERT® 3D Rapid Microbial Detection
Patented Colorimetric Technology
Ensuring patient and consumer safety is key for public health and your business success. BACT/ALERT® 3D was developed as an effective and sturdy solution for industrial sterility testing.
From its space-saving modular design to ease-of-use to flexible data management, it’s a state-of-the-art solution for any size lab that provides you with a reliable and objective alternative to traditional microbial detection methods.
Mains benefits :
● Modular system that grows with your sterility testing needs
● High and low temperature modules for dual incubation conditions compliant with the different pharmacopoeias
● Real-time results allow for early operational interventions
● LIMS compatible for data tracking and compliance
● User-friendly interface and workflow for efficient microbial testing
● Wide range of BACT/ALERT® 3D Culture media bottles, adapted to the type of microbial detection performed
● Ready to use media bottles – inoculate and load
● Globally recognized by the industry and pharmacopoeias as alternative sterility testing method
Automated, reliable and objective microbial detection
Easy-of-use for a streamlined workflow
21 CFR Part 11-compliant data management system
Non-destructive sterility testing for subsequent identification
Using our patented colorimetric technology and the innovative BACT/ALERT® Culture media bottles, BACT/ALERT® 3D detects a wide variety of microorganisms including bacteria, molds, and yeasts.
• CE MARKING CERTIFICATION for quality control of platelet with BPA and BPN culture media bottles
• FDA 510(k) CLEARANCE (Blood Banks) for quality control testing and safety measure secondary testing of platelets with BPA and BPN culture media bottles