Need information ?Contact us
Do you need more information
The VIDAS® system is a multiparametric immunoassay instrument which enables veterinary laboratories to perform all stages of analysis on animal samples with the highest level of accuracy.
Providing the most reliable results in less than 1 hour, the VIDAS® system helps your veterinary laboratory to save time, resources and unnecessary diagnostic tests to identify and treat animal diseases with the highest level of efficiency, with quantitative values.
Our range of tests for veterinary applications include tests which can be used for Canine, Equine, Bovine species:
It guarantees quality results to help you make fast and right decisions when you need it.
The miniVIDAS® system includes
- Performs all stages of the analysis using fluorescence reading
- Contains 2 independent compartments, each allowing 6 tests simultaneously
- Used to manage all your results
- Capacity to handle 12 tests per hour
- Single-dose format assays
- Everything included in one kit
- Reagents all ready-to-use and bar-coded to simplify traceability
For veterinary laboratories wishing to perform more tests more rapidly, we recommend the main VIDAS® system, a larger version of the miniVIDAS®:
Internationally used, this automated system is the key to help your optimize your workflow and increase your lab productivity.
- VIDAS® is a “load & go” system
- Instrument is always ready and required minimal maintenance
- Calibration stored in the analyzer's memory
- Single test reaction strips
- Optimized cost per sample or animal
- Batch or multiple assay testing
- MTBF > 1,000 days
- No carryover contamination
- Fluorescence reading
- On-board QC program
Please consult our local company or representatives for the availability of these products in your country