GENE-UP® QUANT Salmonella
GENE-UP® QUANT Salmonella brings efficiency and ease with accurate quantification of Salmonella. With no incubation or enrichment required, you get reliable results with true quantification for informed and efficient intervention decisions.
GENE-UP® QUANT Salmonella is an AOAC® approved TRUE non-enrichment assay, which gives you the power to make confident same-shift decisions to save your operation time, money, and peace of mind.
- Rapid results in less than 4 hours
- Same shift intervention decisions
- Improved processing order
- Antimicrobial cost reduction
- Maximum flexibility of reporting range
- Universal protocol for all matrices
LOD10 and accurate counts up to 7 logs available
No enrichments, incubation, or dilutions
Eliminates enrichment bias
Wide variety of matrices
GENE-UP® QUANT Salmonella is AOAC-RI approved and available as a ready-to-use assay for your most pressing food safety and risk-based decisions.
GENE-UP® also gives you other AOAC, AFNOR, and Microval Validated ready-to-use test kits with simple workflows, including tests for:
- • Cronobacter spp.
- • Salmonella spp.
- • Salmonella Enteritidis
- • Salmonella Typhimurium
- • Listeria spp.
- • Listeria monocytogenes spp.
- • Campylobacter spp.
- • E. coli O157:H7
- • Pathogenic E.coli spp.
- • STEC stx & eae spp.(EH1) and Top 6 (EH2)
- • Aspergillus spp.
- • Quantitative Salmonella