JOIN US FOR PDA MICRO 2021
IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES OF SMARTER QUALITY MONITORING
The Parenteral Drug Association will kick off its annual conference on Pharmaceutical Microbiology on October 4, followed by the 2021 PDA Endotoxins Workshop on October 7.
Both events will be fully virtual, but you can still immerse yourself in our scientific content, view our virtual booth, and chat with our experts about the latest updates in solutions for microbiological quality control.
Explore Our Scientific Posters
Engage with our experts as they discuss their research regarding mycoplasma detection, microbial sugars as LAL reactive substances, and a comparative performance study of adjusted BACT/ALERT® iFA Plus for growth promotion and antimicrobial neutralization :
- Testing Bioproduction Samples using the BIOFIRE® Mycoplasma Molecular Lab in a Pouch System
- Microbial Sugars as Limulus Amebocyte Lysate (LAL) Reactive Substances
- A comparative performance study of adjusted BACT/ALERT iFA Plus for growth promotion and antimicrobial neutralization
bioMérieux Podium Presentation
- Suitability of a Single Incubation Temperature for Environmental Monitoring Program
- Case Study using Alternative Rapid Microbial Method Scan RDI to Release Broad Spectrum Antivirals (Oct. 4 | 2:15 PM EST)
- Holy Crab! A Simple, Automated Sample-to-Answer Recombinant Factor C Assay for Bacterial Endotoxins (Oct. 5 | 12:00 PM EST)
- iLYM Media Improves Fungal Detection on the BacT/ALERT for ATMP Sterility Testing (Oct. 6 | 12:00 PM EST)